The Voxida contact center call recording systems are known for playing well with others. In fact, it's hard to find an enterprise PBX that Voxida doesn't love, but few people know that Voxida can handle many communication protocols at once. To the non-telecom techy of us (your author included), that means that Voxida can record and monitor contact center calls from your Cisco VoIP phone system, your Avaya digital TDM PBX, radios, intercom and more (drumroll, please) in a single appliance. How's that for an overachieving multi-tasker?
See the VoIP recording and support for the following PBX:
- Alcatel VoIP call recording (including the OmniPCX)
- Avaya VoIP call recording (including the S8300/S8500/S8700 Communication Servers, Avaya Aura and IP Office models)
- Cisco VoIP CallManager/ Unified Communication Manager call recording (Including the Cisco CCX and the Cisco CCE models)
- Ericsson VoIP call recording (MD110)
- Inter-Tel VoIP call recording
- Nortel VoIP call recording (including the Meridian 1/CS1000 and Nortel Norstar BCM)
- NEC VoIP call recording (NEAX, Univerge 8100/8300)
- Siemens VoIP call recording (HiPath 4000)
Learn more about enterprise VoIP call recording here.